[SATLUG] Bluecherry

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Wed Oct 24 15:24:08 CDT 2012

Bluecherry looks pretty reliable. Most BT787 cards (and others) should
work with most kernels with no problems.

I had worked through setting up a few boxes with ZM using the source not
.deb. I didn't remember any problems, but recently after a couple years
of not doing anything with it I was going to set a box up for a friend
and just didn't have time. [Note - I'm _very_ short on time.] I suspect
if you have a day or a weekend it should be no problem.

I have an LML card that's high quality, that I'm not using. Also I have
another card. I have 1 really nice camera (infrared) & 1 $100 infrared &
1 other that I'm not using if you'd like to make an offer off list. I
actually have an entire rig for ZM that I just never sold. Processor is
nothing fancy but the MB is ASUS industry quality I believe.