[SATLUG] Bluecherry

Todd W. Bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Wed Oct 24 19:26:30 CDT 2012

We are currently using a DiBos system, believe it or not the
use embedded winXP and of course it needs to restarted at least twice a
week, has a clunky interface and is a general piece of grade A crap.  That
said I have a Core2 Duo with 8 gigs of ram and 2 tera in a raid10/lvm
configuration.  I have 16 cameras but would like to add more so I was
looking at the the PV155 or the pv981.  I don't have a lot of time to get
it built so I was considering going with the Bluecherry software suite or
with Zonemider via .deb.

Todd