[SATLUG] Bluecherry

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Wed Oct 24 19:36:47 CDT 2012

I'd seen a slax live distro that supported ZM. This may be similar:
http://livedistro.org/gnu/linux/zoneminder-livecd-v12221

Having used ZM years ago, I was a little surprised at how little seems
to have happened with it. On the occasions I've tried to install ZM with
the .deb, it did not work. Note this is with Debian - I don't know about
Ubuntu. The .config, make, and make install usually went without much of
a hitch. Also, people must be having luck with the .deb or it wouldn't
still be in the repository. ?