[SATLUG] Setting dns to opendns

Marek Garst mgarst60 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:18:46 CDT 2012

Thanks, was searching and found linksys v4 with tomato firmware (strange huh) that is supposed to have a lot of features like blocking specific addresses. I'lll have to see if will point to the right dns.
A linux box with 2 cards may be able to configure what I need too, or perhaps a small linux appliance?

Thanks, Mark