[SATLUG] SATLUG Folding@Home Team

Travis Mosley tprowx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:17:48 CDT 2012

A Folding at Home team is just a group that has statistics for a particular
group of people grouped into one list. So my Folding at Home statistics
like the number of work units completed would be grouped with other
SATLUGers running Folding at Home and their statistics would also count
towards our group.