[SATLUG] Can't Enter My Password

Travis Mosley tprowx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:46:28 CDT 2012

Boot the Ubuntu PC up in recovery mode, there should be a recovery
option in the GRUB boot screen. Just press that, wait for a box to pop
up that says "shell", hit the down arrow key a few times until the
option "shell" is highlighted, hit Enter, then type passwd <your user
name here>. If you need to find your user name, type "getent passwd" and
hit Enter.

Best regards,
Travis Mosley