[SATLUG] Can't Enter My Password

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Mon Sep 3 11:15:27 CDT 2012

hay andy, Travis got your PW addressed so now hopefully you can go here:
http://debianhelp.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/to-do-list-after-installing-ubuntu-12-04-lts-aka-precise-pangolin/

12.04 is the hardest learning curve since 5.04. I confess that fixing OS stuf is not my idea of good time so I was happy with the older Gnome even in 11.04 I did the option 'classic'
but even the classic is now changed but I like it ok now after more than a month. The above link really helped me out, not cussing near as much
hh