[SATLUG] Can't Enter My Password

Andrew Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 3 16:33:38 CDT 2012

Many thanks.  It didn't go quite as described, but I got in and can access my stuff.  Recovery ran and gave me, "root @ Izzy:~#"  I typed "login" user name, and password.  Then, "sudo service gdm start" then my password, and I was in.

I have to do it each time I restart, but I gave access to my files.