[SATLUG] Open Source Project

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Fri Sep 14 11:56:12 CDT 2012

At the meeting last night we talked about an open source software project. The area that most people were interested in was a calendar related program.

Calendar:

Does anyone know of an open source calendar data format?
Would people want a program that runs at power up or at a time of day that would go out to the web and look at data from several places and import that information to a 'pop up' on screen calendar.
What form of printout would be wanted? Week, Multi-Week, Month, 6 Week, other?
Could we come up with data conversion to and from existing data formats?

Nathan