[SATLUG] OT: HW for Sale

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:11:35 CDT 2012

Guys & Gals,
Selling a rig that I built that I no longer need. Asking $150. This was my
old server but purchased an HP Micro Server to replace it. My wife told me
this message has to go out today (I'm at work and can't remember the exact
specs on some things, please forgive my memory) Specs are:

AMD Phenom x3 2.3GHz (http://bit.ly/S3DC5x)
Asus M3N78-Pro AM2+ (http://bit.ly/S3ESp7)
4GB DDR2-800 (Hynix, pulled from an old machine)
160GB Sata II 7200 RPM drive (similar to this can't remember the
manufacturer http://bit.ly/S3Gjns)
Sony Optiarc DVD-RW (http://bit.ly/S3FB9K)
ATX Case from Altex (http://bit.ly/S3EWW0)
550W Power Supply (make unknown, bought off of Ebay)

I've run Fedora on this machine since Fedora 9 all the way to Fedora 14.
It's just collecting dust in the closet. Contact me off list if interested

--
Cheers!

Peter J. Cross
San Antonio, TX