[SATLUG] Open Source Project

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:52:14 CDT 2012

I wanted to speak up sooner; but,  feel a little awkward.  The only coding
I have done was in college; so, I'm worried I cannot contribute much.  That
said,  I love coding, I find it very rewarding, and would value the
experience of participating in an open source project. Please jeep me in
the loop if anyone undertakes/participates in such a project.

ThNk you.