[SATLUG] Odd problem with XEN

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:46:03 CDT 2012

Currently using 2.6.9-100 for a Xen guest and we need to add support
for hugepage. I compiled a 2.6.27.1 kernel and it seems to work fine
in our Xen environment however, this kernel crashes if we give the Xen
guest more than 4GB of memory. I've tried numerous kernel recompiles
with IOMMU, NUMA, and whatever else I can think of, but it still will
not boot and kernel panics when the guest is set to more than 4GB of
memory. What else can I check?

--
Jeremy Mann
Systems Analyst II