[SATLUG] Computer Show

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Fri Sep 28 11:20:02 CDT 2012

Miguel Guhlin wrote:

>Howdy! Is there a web site announcing the Computer Show? I apologize if
>that information has been shared previously and I missed it.

www.PCShowS.com (note final S if you're typing it)
Save $1 on admission with coupon from website above.

Since there's a bit of rain expected, tomorrow is a good day to drop in at Live
Oak Civic Center and pick up some useful stuff. Others in your party might enjoy
the (free admission) Bead Jamboree and Jewelry Show in an adjacent space.

See you there!  --Don

--
When you see the Christmas Lights go up in the stores, you know
Thanksg..  Hallo..,  uh, *Labor Day* can't be far behind!