[SATLUG] October 10th Meeting

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Sun Sep 30 17:19:19 CDT 2012

I have heard from the person on his 3D printing presentation. It looks like he has a conflict that has come up and needs to postpone until November. Does any one have a presentation that they would like to put on for October?

While we were at the Computer Show Saturday I talked with one of the people that works for the Live Oak Civic Center. It looks like the City of Live Oak is putting the Civic Center up for sale. If a private company takes it over the price to rent the place will probably got up and drive away many of the small shows that go on there. This will impact the computer show.

Nathan