[SATLUG] Restoring email

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:11:25 CDT 2013

Thanks.  I was able to recover and then save to
evolution-backup-20130401.tar.gzevolution-backup-20130401.tar.gz.  Now I
want to import that data into thunderbird with a different userid, but
same email address.  I'd think there was a way to do that automatically,
but I can't find a tool to do that.

The tarball has files in .local/share/evolution/ and .config/evolution/.

It seems that the evolution backup program even saves the trash!

It looks like I need to save in an mbox format and use the
ImportExportTool extension.

   -- Bruce