[SATLUG] Firefox grief

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:25:23 CDT 2013

Herb,
glad to help.
For "ps aux |grep firefox" I put in hyperlinks so you can see what they
mean.

"ps" is for report process status. The linked page discusses the switches.
You can click the links at the web page.

You could use Midnight Commander and copy the bookmarks from one directory
to the other.

try cd ~/.mozilla/firefox/
and look for xxxxxxxx.default directories...
bookmarks should be in directory bookmarkbackups

As for password, I don't recall offhand how to do that, maybe I can check
that out later, when I have more time.

regards,
Daniel V.