[SATLUG] Firefox grief (solved)

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 07:01:12 CDT 2013

Herb,
To restore bookmark backup in FF, just click "Bookmarks," "Show All
Bookmarks," "Import and Backup," "Restore," "Choose file," and point to
where your old bookmarkbackups directory, choosing your most recently-dated
bookmarks file.

ps aux |grep firefox --> report all running processes and only show the
ones with firefox in the name.

http://burntelectrons.org/moz/moz-passwords.html

I understood that you were continuing to have problems with FF not running,
and not being able to find any FF instances to terminate. I'd be more
interested in hearing about this, if you have the time. Once I terminate
the FF instances, I don't recall ever having any problems getting FF to
start.

good luck,
Daniel V