[SATLUG] Label Program

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 4 14:08:36 CDT 2013

Back in the Win98 days several companies made 'label' programs that included 'counters' so you could create a unique sequential number on each 'label' as they were printed. I used one of those programs to create raffle tickets for various non-profit groups I was part of.

Does anyone know of such a program that already exists to print several up 'tickets' under Linux? I would like a GUI style program where you could lay out the 'ticket' with text and simple graphics and a counter several up on a page. There are many perforated sheets that you can buy buy in the business card and name tag sizes that work for these 'tickets'.

Nathan