[SATLUG] April 10 Metting

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Sun Apr 7 19:39:44 CDT 2013

Reminder that the Meeting is the second on our Open Source Calendar project.

We did not have anyone bring any 'screen' ideas to the computer show. If some one has a laptop we can plug into the projectors we should start with 'screen shots' to come up with the user interface.

Please remember that the Rackspace receptionist goes off duty at 7 PM. Please try and be there before that time so we do not have to station some one by the door to let people in.

Does anyone have presentation they would like to do for May?

We are still looking for a President. Don't all volunteer at once!

Nathan