[SATLUG] Provided my Relay Controller API Source Code

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:48:45 CDT 2013

So here's the Relay Controller board project source I wrote in python,
that I demonstrated in the last meeting. For those that missed it,
it's essentially a USB serial device in which my python application
lets you control the status of the Relays from anywhere in the word
(or within your own lan.)

This is originally to control light status indicator leds for here at
work, but you could use it to turn on your massage chair from your
phone if you like.

Source Code: https://github.com/jonkelleyatrackspace/canakit1104-api

To get your own source environment cloned:
# apt-get install git OR
# yum install git
# git clone git://github.com/jonkelleyatrackspace/canakit1104-api.git
# cd canakit1104-api
# cat README.md

--
Jon