[SATLUG] [OT] For sale: Vaio VGN-P530H handheld "laptop"

Marek Garst mgarst60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:04:17 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm a netbook geek.

Hope below isn't too many questions. I'm a Linux SA who also fixes PC's and laptops, and would still prefer to make things dual boot.
 8 or 9 inch screen, right? What drive is in it now? Does it have a Windows sticker? Battery Life? Power adapter I'm sure I can find on Ebay if needed.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks, Mark