[SATLUG] Looking for old hardware

Sean Iffland siffland at iffie.onmicrosoft.com
Mon Apr 29 15:54:58 CDT 2013

From: satlug-bounces at satlug.org on behalf of Christopher Lemire
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:29 PM
To: The San Antonio Texas Linux User Group Mailing List
Subject: [SATLUG] Looking for old hardware

Hello SATLUG, Does anybody have one of those old pcmcia cards lying around
collecting dust? I have a Dell Latitude, Pentium 3 1ghz, 512mb ram old
laptop running Gentoo, but no wireless on it. The old laptop uses pcmcia.
If you have one, please consider donating it to the Linux cause instead of
throwing it away.

Thanks.

Fedora 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 32CA 0B0B 8A07 6969 7581 BD47 6053 3930
1D4B DC3E

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Code: https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak