[SATLUG] Re: Aug 14 Meeting

Glenn Morrison wm.g.morrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:53:22 CDT 2013

I am new to the group and unfortunately have to work Wednesdays and
Thursdays for the time being.  (Schedules change every quarter)  Has anyone
considered video recording the presentation at the meeting and then posting
to YouTube?  I know I personally would really love it when I can't make it
to a meeting.