[SATLUG] Re: Aug 14 Meeting

Don Jones n5wsw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 15:53:29 CDT 2013

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543
Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776
n5wsw at yahoo.com or dj1072 at txstate.edu

________________________________
 From: Don Jones <n5wsw at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] Re: Aug 14 Meeting

Very Cool, would like to know if one could turn a laptop into an ipad with the equivalent of i7OS being released my Apple in the fall.
Technology is moving forward example an teacher ipad can be used to project lessons on each students ipad. People are writing grants and I too,
in all probability will be writing a grant for ipad.

I am interested in integration for educational purposes.

Thank you,

n5wsw at yahoo.com or dj1072 at txstate.edu