[SATLUG] Re: Aug 14 Meeting

Don Jones n5wsw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 22:38:54 CDT 2013

It might Linux/Unix is powerful OS, as long as I can use it from an instructors-point and the students Tablets need to be seeing the same thing on their ipad .    So, you think you can use Linux from scratch as a solution or leaving apple totally and using what Tablets?
Craig, are or you suggesting that we wipe out the ipad os and place Linux on it; it is running a form of Linux out of the box.

I can go buy some ipad's that are used, and try it furthermore this would be a great project for SATLUG.

Thank you, Craig,

Don Jones

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.