[SATLUG] Requesting recommendations for phone and DSL service

Marek Garst mgarst60 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 22:44:29 CDT 2013

For phone I use Magic Jack plus, and plug in via ethernet. We use it, but our cell phones get the most usage. It's economical, and we ported our landline number to it. Had it about a year (actually have 2 MJ, one for biz, though cell gets used mostly).
ATT sells a cell solution similar to straight talk as well.

Good Luck. Have not found cheaper internet than $46 for 3+ speeds.