[SATLUG] NAS HD recommendation

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:06:37 CDT 2013

Don't think of brand name so much, although I stay away from certain brands
at all costs, but look at the warranty. Expect to pay a premium price for
really good hard drives. And keep in mind Murphy is always lurking about if
you don't back up. That's my experience.

regards,
Daniel
http://youcanlinux.org/

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Alex Bartonek <bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com