[SATLUG] A Quick Introduction

Mark Spieth mspieth376 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:34:55 CDT 2013

Greetings all.. I have been lurking on the mailing list for a while now, and was just getting ready to respond to Joe’s NSA topic, when I realized that perhaps I should introduce myself first.

I have been running Linux almost since the beginning (slackware 1.X) and have been employed as a Linux engineer ever since.  For many years I was on the board of the Cleveland Linux Users Group and helped organize and run our install fests, monthly meetings and newbie classes. In addition for many years I taught beginning and advanced Linux classes at several local community colleges and tech schools.

These days, I am employed as a Devops architect and work in the areas of Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Systems Automation, H/A and Big Data design for a local company in the Healthcare arena.

I look forward to participating in the group more than I have in the past..

Peace!

Mark