[SATLUG] NSA/IP stack in non-free wifi drivers?

Chris Hudson chrishudson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:05:35 CDT 2013

I remember reading that Richard Stallman uses only one certain brand of
laptop that has absolutely no proprietary software or firmware on it.
At the time I thought he was being unnecessarily rigid in his philosophy
(or just paranoid), but after the Snowden revelations it seems that he was
right.

 --chud