[SATLUG] Aug 14 Meeting

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:07:53 CDT 2013

Hi, It sounds like Benjamin will do his Openstack session in sept. or
Oct, once the hardware server is solved ??  For Aug. it will be Dr. Bruce
with intro to network security.

I am planning on bringing some pizza and wonder what the attendance
might be.  Do we usually have more than 15 in attendance?

Howard