[SATLUG] NSA/IP stack in non-free wifi drivers?

Marker, Robert rmarker at encoresupportsystems.com
Wed Aug 14 13:37:49 CDT 2013

Cell phones are easy. No Android, No Apple. Well that leaves only Blackberry which is the only cell phone with certified security from nearly everyone. Secure enough that countries have threatened to ban all Blackberry products because they can't intercept and decode the communication. Get rid of the toys.

Robert Marker