[SATLUG] NSA/IP stack in non-free wifi drivers?

Joe Machos null.div.zero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:06:14 CDT 2013

Blackberry's going out of business.  They're looking for someone to buy them
up; and, have said they don't think they'll be able to stay in business on
they're own.  And while not specifically what you refer to below, the US
military has cleared android as being secure enough for government use.
Blackberry is on its way out.  You can put a firewall on android if you have
root; But, what do you invite on your security if you root?  And, If all
your apps are firewalled; they're no fun!

Thank you,

Joe Machos