[SATLUG] kvm problems

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sun Dec 22 08:51:11 CST 2013

Thanks Ron and Bruce for your responses! It turned out that installing the latest version of
qemu (1.7.0) got me past this error.
However, I haven't figured out how to make the vm's work at any reasonable
speed, right now there seem to be other issues I need to work through. Trying
to load an existing machine prevents input to the machine, and trying to create
a new machine is really slow, which is surprising, since this is a fast computer.
Any additional thoughts that could make it work faster?

-b.