[SATLUG] Question Regarding http Headers

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:05:03 CST 2013

Hey guys, I have a quick question that I was hoping someone could help
with. I am running a webserver with apache v2.2.22 utilizing virtual hosts
on Mint and I was hoping to obfuscate the http header information. All of
my searches this morninig pointed to the .htaccess file and the httpd.conf
file; neither of which appear to be in use on my version of apache. Any
help getting pointed to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.