[SATLUG] Longtime lerker. Looking forward to the Feb 13th meet.

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:56:45 CST 2013

There is a #satlug channel but it's just me and another gentoo dev that hang out there, mostly idle, but occasionally we discuss meeting up for lunch/dinner along with another Racker who we would like to become a Gentoo dev. (I myself am not a Racker either... yet ;) )
 You're more than welcome in the channel (as are other members of the SATLUG!)

Sorry for top posting, replying on my phone!

--steev