[SATLUG] Installing Linux Mint 14 on a Asus Q200

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 18:22:53 CST 2013

I also very much dislike OpenSuSE.  I hate the "tablet" look.  Its as if everyone thinks the tablet look is great for a laptop.  Ridiculous.   Yea, I could have switched from Gnome 3, but it was time to swap distros.  Love Debian though...

I'm just glad that abomination of an OS called "Windows 8", isnt my OS of choice.  LOL