[SATLUG] Re: Installing Linux Mint 14 on a Asus Q200

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Sun Feb 10 07:17:44 CST 2013

Hay hay, glad you worked it out Alex, I think you will like Mint -14 I just got it running a week ago I have been using -11 and -13 before, -13 since last summer. You can tailor it without too much head crunching I like the desktop way more like the old gnome but improved I think. I seldom use the menu now since I added a L panel & put icon links for all normal progs I use.it hides so no wasted real estate on the desk.
Good price enjoy it.
hh