[SATLUG] Re: Installing Linux Mint 14 on a Asus Q200

Bob Sisk sisk.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:56:37 CST 2013

Hello all, I'm a new member on your mailing list - I just installed Mint
14 on a  new Dell Inspiron 15R (5520) laptop - the installation went
extremely well after disabling Secure Boot - left all the other options
intact. I had a few problems with audio speakers and headphones, but I
figured out how to solve. Another problem trying to get Jungle Disk
Desktop installed - it doesn't like Mint 14 at all. I cannot get Flash
Player to work - it crashes on any website I go to - any work around for
this?
Thanks,
Bob