[SATLUG] Thoughts on Steam?

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Tue Feb 12 09:07:58 CST 2013

Yeah, I noticed at least 2 of the games (FTL and COGS) had been
available as part of a Humble Indie bundle. http://www.humblebundle.com/

I've gotten some great games via the Humble Indie bundle and some less
spectacular. All in all though, I much more satisfied with the game/
price ration for HIB and supporting DRM free games than with Steam.

It'd be nice if HIB had an collection interface / distribution tool.