[SATLUG] Thoughts on Steam?

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Tue Feb 12 09:30:28 CST 2013

It will need a larger selection of games. I wouldn't expect a console
that just offers CounterStrike and HalfLife to be a game changer.

It sounds good, but now I would be much more concerned about game
availability before shelling out the money. (For me, it would also
depend if I could root the box. If they have it locked down... No thank
you..)