[SATLUG] Thoughts on Steam?

John Hebert johnalexhebert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:44:59 CST 2013

My understanding is that the Steam Box will make a lot of the Steam titles
available. Note his emphasis on streaming and not the PC itself, which
becomes another appliance like a TV. I recall reading somewhere Gabe
stating he has no problem with geeks rooting the box, as it is just a PC.
Rooting the box won't break the encryption for the software titles
themselves.