[SATLUG] Thoughts on Steam?

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Tue Feb 12 10:51:33 CST 2013

I meant if HIB had a similar interface to keep track of games and
highlight purchase potentials.

I see that I can claim past purchases... and they are listed to an
extent. For example, games from two bundles are listed but FTL is only
listed by itself. As far as Steam keys - I only found steam keys for
FTL. But not for other games such as Cogs or Machinarium.

This is a ways away from what an interface such as Steam offers.