[SATLUG] Copying 5+GBs over wifi to another system

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 16:55:34 CST 2013

Fixing to do a thorough test.

I have a spare WRT54G wired/wireless router laying around and some sort of newish Dell desktop.   Going to install Linux Mint 14 and Solaris 10 on this box, setup a NFS share.

The new box will be wired direct to the WRT54G and I will use my laptop to transfer a few GB's wirelessly to both Linux and Unix to see if it is a OS issue.  Then I will hook up wired and retry.

I'll report back on what I find out.  Time to solve this nagging problem.