[SATLUG] OT: 3d printing

Doug Mendizabal dougmendizabal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:59:18 CST 2013

Hi Don!

I don't have any experience with 3d printing myself, but I did see a really
cool 3d printer at an XCSSA (http://xcssa.org/) meeting once.  The guy who
built it was very friendly and didn't mind answering everyone's questions.
 Also, I hear that 10bitworks (http://www.10bitworks.com/) has a 3d printer
in-house that members can use.  I haven't been there, but a lot of the guys
I met at XCSSA go to 10bitworks to work on their projects.

Good luck!
-Doug