[SATLUG] Linux Certifications

Jon Mark Allen jm at allensonthe.net
Thu Feb 28 18:08:20 CST 2013

All,

I have a friend who is looking to move more toward a linux career, and he asked:

"If I wanted to go get a Linux cert to add to my skills and possibly
shift my focus more towards linux, what certs do you think are most
marketable?  It seems like there are a few different certification
paths."

While I use linux daily, it's not my day job and I really haven't
explored that area much.

What advice would this group have in response to such a question?

Thanks! :-)

--
JM

/* If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't
been much of a day.
-- John A. Wheeler */