[SATLUG] Meetings

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Tue Jan 1 07:47:52 CST 2013

Hope everyone has had a good holiday so far.

Here is a list of what we have for the first few months. If you have a presentation you would like to do please let us know.

Thursday, Jan 10: Hardware Driver Problems , an open discussion
What problems have you had and how did you solve them.
What problems do you now have and need help in solving them.

Wednesday, Feb 13: Our open source Calendar Project.
Define our goals.
Choose a program language.
Ask for volunteers to head up specific areas of the project.

Thursday, Mar 14: [Open, no topic yet]
Help, do your presentation here!

Wednesday, Apr 10: Open Source Calendar Project
What has been done so far.
What problems need to be worked out to continue.

Nathan