[SATLUG] Windows 8 is a bad VIM clone

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:22:43 CST 2013

I was trying out windows 8 on my friend's daughter's laptop. He paid
me to install it. I noticed there are three modes. If I can manage to
get into insert mode, I can see the desktop. I am in command mode aka
tiled crap, I must hit escape to get back to insert mode. then I go
into visual mode installing apps from windows store. It takes the
entire screen, and I don't want to wait so I go back to insert mode.
Then I can't get back to visual mode. The buffer has gone into a black
hole.

Fedora 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 32CA 0B0B 8A07 6969 7581 BD47 6053
3930 1D4B DC3E

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Code: https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak