[SATLUG] Free Hardware - video card and USB hub

Art Sexton sexton at idxwebservices.com
Sat Jan 19 09:59:01 CST 2013

I have a couple of pieces of hardware that I would like to give to
someone in the group if you can use it:

I have aBFG Tech BFGE98512GTOCPE GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI
Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card.  The cover is off as
I had to unplug the fan as it had failed and was making a horrible
noise.  However, I purchased a fan to put the in slot next to the card
and it kept it cool even while running games.

I also have  an Ultra 6 port USB2 powered USB hub.

IF interested, please email me back at arthursexton at gmail.com and we can
arrange for you to pick these up.

Thanks!