[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Mon Jan 21 12:27:09 CST 2013

It looks like the new owner of the Live Oak Civic Center is not going to be able to do what they wanted with the land for some time so they are still allowing shows there.

The Computer Show people have the following dates set for this year:

March 9
May 11
September 28
December 14

At this time we should have our tables as before, but I will know more in late February or early March.

The Model Railroad shows also seem to be continuing there for the year. I do not have any information as to who is actually running the Civic Center, the City or the new owner.

Nathan