[SATLUG] Linux on mobile devices

Rabie Khabouze rabie at rabie.net
Mon Jan 21 20:34:45 CST 2013

Hi Frank,

check out linuxonandroid.org project

I have Complete Linux Installer v2 on my Android 4.1.1 Samsung Note2,
you can have install different distros ( Ubuntu 10, 12 ) Backtrack,
Debian, ArchLinux, Fedora17 and openSuse 12.

as far as tablet goes, I am waiting on my Linux Tablet to arrive this
week from http://pengpod.com/products/pengpod1000 (they just had
finished their fund raising to start the project ).

When I get it I will try to install a voip client and I will let you know.

cheers,